Garden Landscaping in Cardiff
2nd Time Around are proud to offer honest, professional and efficient Garden Landscaping in Cardiff and surrounding areas. Whether you need to re-pave your patio, build a rockery, construct a new shed or you are an estate agent looking for a reliable contractor for garden landscaping in Cardiff, our expert team are ready to assist you.
We are licensed to carry waste, and as such, can remove all types of rubbish to be discarded or to be recycled from the property. We will always provide written quotes and receipts should you wish to use or book our services. We are proud of the reputation we have developed over the last 20 years as a trustworthy and efficient provider of house clearance and garden landscaping in Cardiff and throughout South Wales, so please contact us for more details.
Our exceptional service includes:
- General Garden Clearance & Garden Maintenance.
- Bespoke Sheds and Shelters.
- Patios & Driveways.
- Brick-Laying & Garden Wall-Building.
” Many thanks to you and your team Jan, I couldn’t have done the job you’ve done, and will most certainly recommend you.”
- We have another New Van and this time it is even bigger! Due to the ever-increasing demand for our house clearance services in Cardiff and across South Wales, we have …Read More »
- We were recently contacted by a Solicitor in Oxford, regarding the clearance of a deceased estate property in Cardiff which we were glad to accept.Read More »
- A huge congratulations to all of the staff here at Second Time Around. We have surpassed ourselves once again for this wonderful cause. We have a very hard act to …Read More »
- You would be surprised how expensive and much hassle it can be to hire a skip…Read More »
- We are pleased to report that we have bought a new Van. Due to the increasing demand for our house and rubbish clearance services in Cardiff and across South Wales, we …Read More »
- At 2nd Time Around, we are proud to support local charities, none more so that The Bobath Children”s Therapy Centre for children with Cerebral Palsy.Read More »