Professional House Clearances in Cardiff
2nd Time Around are proud to offer honest, professional and efficient house clearances in Cardiff and surrounding areas. Whether you need to clear out your property or you are an estate agent looking for a reliable contractor for house clearances in Cardiff, our expert team are ready to assist you.
We strive to offer our advice and experience in providing valuation reports for probate purposes, the clearance of the property, the distribution of valuable items to auction if required.
We offer advice on selling items at auction and a valuation service, whether it be a written valuation report for probate purposes, or just a chat about auction estimates.
Working with a number of different charities, we are happy to sort and donate suitable items.
We are licensed to carry waste, and as such, can remove all types of rubbish to be discarded or to be recycled from the property.
We will always provide written quotes and receipts should you wish to undertake a house clearance.
We are proud of the reputation we have developed over the last 20 years as a trustworthy and efficient provider of house clearances in Cardiff and throughout South Wales, so please contact us for more details.
For more information on our rubbish clearance service, please click here.
Our exceptional service includes:
- Contents valuation for probate purposes.
- Advice and help with auction of all contents that are suitable for resale.
- Recycling of other items.
- Complete clearance of rubbish and waste.
- Full surface clean or a deep clean.
- Waste management registered.
- Preparation of the property for remarketing and resale.
- De-clutter service : All valuable items are sold at auction, the rest of the house is left furnished and dressed for sale to make it appealing to potential buyers. When the house is sold, all items are then removed by us.
“2nd Time Around managed the clearance of our parents’ home in Radyr in June 2018. From the outset Jan was very professional and straightforward to deal with and she clearly has a lot of experience in this area – this was confirmed separately by our estate agents. We met Jan to make the arrangements and were very impressed by her organised approach to what was quite a large project, and also her very pleasant and sympathetic manner, which made potentially difficult conversations very easy for us. We were not around on the 2 days of the clearance so the team organised everything, working through our estate agents, and sent photos to us afterwards so we could see what they’d done – fully clearing and cleaning the property, and liaising with auctioneers for certain items. I’d have no hesitation in recommending 2nd Time Around to anyone looking for a house clearance service locally.”
StuartP-134 (Via Yell.com)
“From start to finish we had exceptional service and we cannot praise them highly enough.”
- It’s not just the inside…we clear gardens too. This is the first job of the season. Jut look at the difference!Read More »
- We have another New Van and this time it is even bigger! Due to the ever-increasing demand for our house clearance services in Cardiff and across South Wales, we have …Read More »
- We were recently contacted by a Solicitor in Oxford, regarding the clearance of a deceased estate property in Cardiff which we were glad to accept.Read More »
- A huge congratulations to all of the staff here at Second Time Around. We have surpassed ourselves once again for this wonderful cause. We have a very hard act to …Read More »
- You would be surprised how expensive and much hassle it can be to hire a skip…Read More »
- We are pleased to report that we have bought a new Van. Due to the increasing demand for our house and rubbish clearance services in Cardiff and across South Wales, we …Read More »
- At 2nd Time Around, we are proud to support local charities, none more so that The Bobath Children”s Therapy Centre for children with Cerebral Palsy.Read More »